TIP:

To watch video on this page, first click the "stop" button at the top your window to discontinue the music.

8.15.2007

Thing 14 - Technorati

Technorati's good for searching blogs, but I'm still not convinced about the other offered services. In my opinion, this still falls into the catagory of "Things to do when you have too much time on your hands." I signed up, and added tags, but am still unable to find mine through the search feature. (Maybe its because I'm currently ranked as 3-and-some-odd-millionth!)
Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't remember what Technorati is. Don't remember what a mashup is. Don't know much about history. Don't know much biology. Don't know what a slide rule is for. Guess I better write my own song and start this Learning 2.0 all over again.

John said...

Your points are well-taken. I had so much fun playing around on Technorati---should I chalk this site up as a guilty pleasure??? Well, at least it's one way to make time fly by!!!

jty


ABOUT ME

Boring, MD, United States
When I moved from farmlife to "city" dwelling, I brought with me 2 dogs and 8 cats. What would possess me to do such a thing, you may ask. Companionship? Naivete? Insanity? No, an attempt to save their lives, and give them a quality of life they'd never dreamed existed. And, ok, maybe a little insanity...