TIP:

To watch video on this page, first click the "stop" button at the top your window to discontinue the music.

9.09.2007

Thing 17 - PBWikis

Ok, the Learning 2.0 Favorites wiki was a little dry. I listed my page onto the "Favorite blogs" page and added to the lists for "music" and "websites." Playing with and creating my own wiki was fun, but it was quite similar to setting up a blog or your own website. It was handy, though to have calendars, pictures, voice chat and miscellaneous other tools to immediately insert onto your personal page.

No comments:


ABOUT ME

Boring, MD, United States
When I moved from farmlife to "city" dwelling, I brought with me 2 dogs and 8 cats. What would possess me to do such a thing, you may ask. Companionship? Naivete? Insanity? No, an attempt to save their lives, and give them a quality of life they'd never dreamed existed. And, ok, maybe a little insanity...