TIP:

To watch video on this page, first click the "stop" button at the top your window to discontinue the music.

9.19.2007

Thing 18 - Zoho Writer

I can see the use for web-based productivity applications, but at this point I don't find it useful for myself. I generally use Excel to keep track of personal info ie finances, etc., so I wouldn't dare put that online where the techs or any other hacker could gain that information. However, all of the Zoho versions seem to be the best among those listed being that they seemed to have more options. I doubt that I would use Zoho Writer regularly, but I do feel more comfortable with Writer than with the spreadsheets given the type of information being uploaded.

No comments:


ABOUT ME

Boring, MD, United States
When I moved from farmlife to "city" dwelling, I brought with me 2 dogs and 8 cats. What would possess me to do such a thing, you may ask. Companionship? Naivete? Insanity? No, an attempt to save their lives, and give them a quality of life they'd never dreamed existed. And, ok, maybe a little insanity...