TIP:

To watch video on this page, first click the "stop" button at the top your window to discontinue the music.

10.15.2007

Thing 21 - Podcasts

Ok. I've spent way too much time searching for a decent podcast to blog about. Still no luck. I've listened to several, but am not crazy about my findings. It seems finding anything of value, i.e. what you are actually trying to find, is much like finding a needle in a haystack. Meanwhile, many are uploaded by amateurs in the field and therefore, have no true merit. The technology has such promise, but needs - do I dare say - filtering. I have placed a RSS feed to my Bloglines, as this is part of the exercise, though I'm sure I'll never use it. So, while I continue to search, I'm currently unimpressed with my discoveries.

No comments:


ABOUT ME

Boring, MD, United States
When I moved from farmlife to "city" dwelling, I brought with me 2 dogs and 8 cats. What would possess me to do such a thing, you may ask. Companionship? Naivete? Insanity? No, an attempt to save their lives, and give them a quality of life they'd never dreamed existed. And, ok, maybe a little insanity...