TIP:

To watch video on this page, first click the "stop" button at the top your window to discontinue the music.

10.18.2007

Thing 23 - Summary

Most, if not all, of these web services I was aware were available. Several of the sites I knew. But there were new sites that I can now use, if I choose. What most impressed me though was the camaraderie that resulted from the exercise. Staff has pulled together to help one another. We have learned more about each other’s personalities through every unique and creative blog, and we have enjoyed numerous laughs together because of them. I truly believe that in my 6 years at YPL nothing has promoted teamwork as this exercise. For this reason, I hope that YPL will continue to recognize the importance of, not only the educational computer literacy purpose in this, but also the significance of teamwork and personal relationships in the workplace and continue to promote programs that aide in this positive atmosphere.

5 comments:

Blogteam said...

Your response is exactly what I had hoped for when we began this project. Congratulations on a really fine job.
Louisa

John said...

What a perfect, insightful and wonderful way to summarize this project, and to show how positive it was, not just for you, but for all of us. I've enjoyed so much reading each of your posts, and your thoughtful, considered, and (many times!) humorous comments. I especially have enjoyed the quotes you have added. I've chuckled a lot, but also have reacted with..."hmmmmm", which means the 'ol brain was working and was absorbing the "food" these quotes gave it. And, believe me, I need this more than I can say!

jty

40isgood said...

You are so right, it has been a great experience. I want to thank you for all of the help you have given to me, I really appreciate it. Your blog is great!
lw

40isgood said...

You are so right, it has been a great experience. I want to thank you for all of the help you have given to me, I really appreciate it. Your blog is great!
lw

Awad said...

I agree with you 100% Well said! Nice blog!


ABOUT ME

Boring, MD, United States
When I moved from farmlife to "city" dwelling, I brought with me 2 dogs and 8 cats. What would possess me to do such a thing, you may ask. Companionship? Naivete? Insanity? No, an attempt to save their lives, and give them a quality of life they'd never dreamed existed. And, ok, maybe a little insanity...