TIP:

To watch video on this page, first click the "stop" button at the top your window to discontinue the music.

10.31.2007

Thing 26 - Widgets

I cannot say enough how much I dislike widgets. I've tried Yahoo! Widgets in the past, and YourMinis were no better. I find the entire thing to be unnecessary, time-consuming, most useless, waste-of-time, waste-of-RAM, clutter for the desktop, that eventually bogs down your system and strains the eyes. I gave YourMinis a shot, but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this so-called technological advance.

No comments:


ABOUT ME

Boring, MD, United States
When I moved from farmlife to "city" dwelling, I brought with me 2 dogs and 8 cats. What would possess me to do such a thing, you may ask. Companionship? Naivete? Insanity? No, an attempt to save their lives, and give them a quality of life they'd never dreamed existed. And, ok, maybe a little insanity...